Newest Post
Just in! Natsuiro Kiseki (A Summer Colored Miracle) has been updated with the second episode. This comes as a surprise to me personally, because I felt that series could have ended with the conclusion of the first episode and even seemed like it did.
When I first started watching this series, I was definitely turned off
slightly by an all-female cast, and the general direction of things. Slowly
it began to grow on me, and I am genuinely excited over the second
episode that was recently released. If anything, the music has been
heartwarming and inspirational in of it self. So if you are having
second doubts about Natsuiro Kiseki, I say just give it a go. Have some
patience, and you may grow fond of this series as well. It seems that
only the raw is available at this time, but the subtitles should be
released shortly.
The Raw video available after the jump.
Natsuiro Kiseki ~ Episode 2 (Raw)





