Anime Inspirations AWA Contest 100 USD in Prizes! (Click for more info)

Fall 2013 Anime
(you'll find some inspiration here)

Little Busters Refrain
White Album 2
Golden Time
Non Non Biyori
Tesagure! Bukatsu mono
Latest Videos
(daily humor/inspiring scenes/op/ed songs)


Newest Post

// On :Friday, May 18, 2012

 
Good evening everyone. Hope you had a joyous week! Now is the perfect time to kick back and relax to your favorite anime. Just in, we have the latest episodes of Natsuiro Kiseki and Sakamichi no Apollon posted. No better time than now to tune in to these amazing series.



I admit that I have fallen behind these series myself, mainly due to losing my internet for a month, but alas, I will definitely catch up this weekend. 

Those tuning into this site and wondering what it is about, please check out our About page. Additionally, view our available anime episodes here:

Anime List


Also, I am attempting to get our forums up and running with some activity (I admit it is quite a ghost town in there). If you are interested in registering please follow this link to register:

Anime Inspirations Forums

Enjoy our site? Please recommend and share it with others! Your interest is very much appreciated!

Top | About | Contact | Forums | Privacy and Disclaimer
RightStuf | AniChart | AnimeHere | CrunchyRoll | MangaFox | OCRemix

Copyright © Anime Inspirations - Watch Anime. Be inspired. . All Rights Reserved. All intellectual property, trademarks and copyrights contained within
(including but not limited to text, images, pictures etc.) are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //