Newest Post
// On :Sunday, April 14, 2013
An OVA (original video animation) to Sket Dance was released a few days back. It is a nice continuation to the whopping original 77 episode series, in case you didn't get your fill.
This OVA starts where the plot left off at Episode 77 and is a nice "re-visiting of the series. The exchange at the beginning with the cast breaking the fourth wall is quite hilarious.

You can check out the OVA here.
If you have not been introduced to the series I highly recommend it. Although it is a lengthy 77 episode series, it has great comedy and slice-of-life elements. If I am not mistaken, it may the longest anime in the "slice-of-life" category but I could be wrong on that point.
Sket Dance Episode List
This OVA starts where the plot left off at Episode 77 and is a nice "re-visiting of the series. The exchange at the beginning with the cast breaking the fourth wall is quite hilarious.

Links
You can check out the OVA here.
If you have not been introduced to the series I highly recommend it. Although it is a lengthy 77 episode series, it has great comedy and slice-of-life elements. If I am not mistaken, it may the longest anime in the "slice-of-life" category but I could be wrong on that point.
Sket Dance Episode List





