Newest Post
// On :Thursday, August 8, 2013
Ore-imo S2, (My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute 2) has one of the most powerful scenes I have witnessed in recent memory. A show down between Ayase and Kyosuke starts, however, the scene ends quite differently than you might expect.
What's ironic about the relationship between Ayase and Kyosuke is that the woman whom he flirted with and never thought would give him the time of day, ends up falling for him. This makes things rather heartfelt in the end, realizing what Kyosuke is giving up.
Ayase seems like quite the catch, of course, going on about murdering someone who doesn't go out with her is kind of a turn off. Although it may just be her sick sense of humor, she has been quite violent with Kyosuke in the past, so you never know. Jokes aside, this was an emotionally-moving scene, I admit.
View the Full Episode: Oreimo S2 Episode 12
Scene Begins: 19 minute mark
Fans who can't get enough of Oreimo, rejoice! There are 3 more episodes planning to be aired worldwide on August 17th 2013. Apparently, those who attend Okaton 2013 will have early screening rights, with the ability to see the new episodes as soon as tomorrow. How lucky!
In other news....we have reverted to a temporary template. I apologize for things being so buggy. Alas, I have a lot of work to do implementing a new one I am working on. There were quite a few issues with the past template, such as loading times, and the fact that I effectively tried to do too much with it. However, I am confident these errors will be fixed for the new release.
Stayed tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.
"Goodbye, Onii-san. I hate you."
What's ironic about the relationship between Ayase and Kyosuke is that the woman whom he flirted with and never thought would give him the time of day, ends up falling for him. This makes things rather heartfelt in the end, realizing what Kyosuke is giving up.
Ayase seems like quite the catch, of course, going on about murdering someone who doesn't go out with her is kind of a turn off. Although it may just be her sick sense of humor, she has been quite violent with Kyosuke in the past, so you never know. Jokes aside, this was an emotionally-moving scene, I admit.
View the Full Episode: Oreimo S2 Episode 12
Scene Begins: 19 minute mark
Fans who can't get enough of Oreimo, rejoice! There are 3 more episodes planning to be aired worldwide on August 17th 2013. Apparently, those who attend Okaton 2013 will have early screening rights, with the ability to see the new episodes as soon as tomorrow. How lucky!
In other news....we have reverted to a temporary template. I apologize for things being so buggy. Alas, I have a lot of work to do implementing a new one I am working on. There were quite a few issues with the past template, such as loading times, and the fact that I effectively tried to do too much with it. However, I am confident these errors will be fixed for the new release.
Stayed tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.





