Newest Post
// On :Saturday, August 17, 2013
RWBY an acronym for (Red, White, Blue,Yellow) is bound to be one of the most epic things you will see ever. For those of you that have been a fan of Monty Oum in the past, he does not disappoint in this latest installment.
I am filled with goosebumps just watching the reveal trailer for Red, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Imagine a badass anime woman slicing and dicing a pack of wolves with a gun-scythe in the style of Dead Fantasy. That is the premise of RWBY. Ofcourse, you have to multiply the epicness by four to get an accurate scale of the badassery.
RWBY is very unique, and it is secretively something I have wanted for a long time. It is an American Animation which is rare in of itself (think of Avatar). The art is styled after what we see in typical Japanese animation, however, it has its own unique flair. The nature of it being American means English Dubs. However, this is in no way a bad thing. Although the cast list of English VAs seem relatively unknown, I have yet to judge their quality for myself. Though I am sure they don't disappoint. That being said, diversity in English VA's is always welcome as we more likely than not, have gotten use to Funimation's usual talent pool.
More work from Monty Oum? Yes, please! This was not what I was expecting, but I was pleasantly surprised. He has been quite for a long time, but I am glad that he has made a return with a more official work. That of course means that we can support him and his studio to bring us more goodness. If you have not checked out Monty Oum's previous work I definitely recommend Dead Fantasy. Everything started there and gradually escalated into the epicness that is RWBY today. The bad news is that we probably won't see a conclusion to Dead Fantasy. Oh well, it was based on Square's licensed characters and name, so there was that problem. Though, with RWBY, I am filled with the same feelings of glee (did I mention goosebumps) that Dead Fantasy first brought me.
Watching one episode will make you stand up and scream, "Shutup and take my money!". I guarantee it. I'll post the Red Trailer so everyone can see for themselves. It is a good starting place to watch all the trailers before heading to the episodes.
Monty Oum on Wikipedia
Dead Fantasy Ep 1
Dead Fantasy Ep 2
Dead Fantasy Ep 3
Dead Fantasy Ep 4
Dead Fantasy Ep 5
RWBY On Wikipedia
RWBY On CrunchyRoll (Videos)
I am filled with goosebumps just watching the reveal trailer for Red, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Imagine a badass anime woman slicing and dicing a pack of wolves with a gun-scythe in the style of Dead Fantasy. That is the premise of RWBY. Ofcourse, you have to multiply the epicness by four to get an accurate scale of the badassery.
RWBY is very unique, and it is secretively something I have wanted for a long time. It is an American Animation which is rare in of itself (think of Avatar). The art is styled after what we see in typical Japanese animation, however, it has its own unique flair. The nature of it being American means English Dubs. However, this is in no way a bad thing. Although the cast list of English VAs seem relatively unknown, I have yet to judge their quality for myself. Though I am sure they don't disappoint. That being said, diversity in English VA's is always welcome as we more likely than not, have gotten use to Funimation's usual talent pool.
More work from Monty Oum? Yes, please! This was not what I was expecting, but I was pleasantly surprised. He has been quite for a long time, but I am glad that he has made a return with a more official work. That of course means that we can support him and his studio to bring us more goodness. If you have not checked out Monty Oum's previous work I definitely recommend Dead Fantasy. Everything started there and gradually escalated into the epicness that is RWBY today. The bad news is that we probably won't see a conclusion to Dead Fantasy. Oh well, it was based on Square's licensed characters and name, so there was that problem. Though, with RWBY, I am filled with the same feelings of glee (did I mention goosebumps) that Dead Fantasy first brought me.
Watching one episode will make you stand up and scream, "Shutup and take my money!". I guarantee it. I'll post the Red Trailer so everyone can see for themselves. It is a good starting place to watch all the trailers before heading to the episodes.
Dead Fantasy Links
Monty Oum on Wikipedia
Dead Fantasy Ep 1
Dead Fantasy Ep 2
Dead Fantasy Ep 3
Dead Fantasy Ep 4
Dead Fantasy Ep 5
RWBY Links
RWBY On Wikipedia
RWBY On CrunchyRoll (Videos)






