Newest Post
// On :Tuesday, September 24, 2013
For those who have seen the Kimi no Iru Machi anime (not OVAs) you can immediately discern the significance of this picture. The scene itself has alot of feeling and emotion behind it.
(no spoilers)
Asuka looks rather cute in the anime (to me atleast). I am not quite sure what it is. Here's a manga comparison.
(no spoilers)
Asuka looks rather cute in the anime (to me atleast). I am not quite sure what it is. Here's a manga comparison.
Who am I kidding. She is cute either way. If all women in real life were this cute with short hair I would definitely be more fond of them. There are exceptions to the rule, but you know. That's a rarity, at least in my experience.
My thoughts on the anime so far? I think it is a "decent" anime adaptation. It's true that it is difficult for viewers that haven't read the manga to get into. There are several flashbacks and timeskips that make it easy to confuse new fans. Generally, the pacing is bad as a lot of content is placed into a small number of episodes. Regardless, I would recommend the show. Despite KNIM not being my all-time favorite story, I still say it is worth a watch.






