Anime Inspirations AWA Contest 100 USD in Prizes! (Click for more info)

Fall 2013 Anime
(you'll find some inspiration here)

Little Busters Refrain
White Album 2
Golden Time
Non Non Biyori
Tesagure! Bukatsu mono
Latest Videos
(daily humor/inspiring scenes/op/ed songs)


Newest Post

// On :Saturday, September 28, 2013

Love Lab reaches its inevitable conclusion with Episode 13 coming to a close. Maki and Riko ultimately teach us that we can forgive and forget.


(ending spoilers)

Not much to add about Love Lab's ending but it was nice and sweet. I guess we are shown that the power of friendship prevails over all. As a whole, the series was quite an enjoyable watch and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The antics of Maki and Riko really brought the show to a whole another level. How many laughs would have been missed if Maki's "Huggie" was not introduced? As I mentioned somewhere before, Love Lab really is a boatload of laughs, not what you would expect from a bunch of girls sitting around in a standard clubroom setting. Interestingly enough, the show seems to balance its seriousness and humor quite well. Going Home Club as a comparison, doesn't take itself seriously at all, but I did enjoy it for its laughs just the same.

If there is a sequel sometime in the distance future, it would be interesting to dwell deeper in the girl's relationships (or lack thereof) with the boy's from their cram school. That is one plot line I wanted to see explored, but given the confines of a 13 episode 13 I realized that was not possible.



Watch Love Lab at AnimeHere

Top | About | Contact | Forums | Privacy and Disclaimer
RightStuf | AniChart | AnimeHere | CrunchyRoll | MangaFox | OCRemix

Copyright © Anime Inspirations - Watch Anime. Be inspired. . All Rights Reserved. All intellectual property, trademarks and copyrights contained within
(including but not limited to text, images, pictures etc.) are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //