Newest Post
// On :Friday, October 25, 2013
This ending theme from Chronicles of the Going Home Club (Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku) stuck out in my mind far more than any other from the past season. It's catchy, upbeat and just makes you smile.
What's ironic about this ED is that Botan Ohagi (the girl in the theme song) doesn't make these sort of expressions anywhere else in the show. I kid you not. She has this constant stoic, "manly" if you will, expression on her face most of the time, so the emotions she shows in this ED are quite the rarity.
Back to the ED theme, give it a listen for yourself. Please note that I did not include themes from outside slice of life/comedy anime in my criteria for judgement, so keep that in mind. This theme plays from I believe episode 4 or 5 on wards. Clare specifically makes a comment saying that she has the power/funds to change the ED theme. On topic of breaking the fourth wall, you will find that quite a bit in Going Home Club.
Watch Chronicles of the Going Home Club at AnimeHere
Chronicles of the Going Home Club on Wikipedia
What's ironic about this ED is that Botan Ohagi (the girl in the theme song) doesn't make these sort of expressions anywhere else in the show. I kid you not. She has this constant stoic, "manly" if you will, expression on her face most of the time, so the emotions she shows in this ED are quite the rarity.
Back to the ED theme, give it a listen for yourself. Please note that I did not include themes from outside slice of life/comedy anime in my criteria for judgement, so keep that in mind. This theme plays from I believe episode 4 or 5 on wards. Clare specifically makes a comment saying that she has the power/funds to change the ED theme. On topic of breaking the fourth wall, you will find that quite a bit in Going Home Club.
Watch Chronicles of the Going Home Club at AnimeHere
Chronicles of the Going Home Club on Wikipedia
- Back to Home »
- Chronicles of the Going Home Club , Videos »
- My Choice For Best ED Theme: Summer 2013





